Colorado Springs to the Continental Divide and back. 4 Nights.
• Ride to the top of Pikes Peak
• Luggage portage, GPS tracks, roll chart, maps & T-shirt
• All lodging, breakfast and dinners included
• Support vehicle & personnel
• Stay at exclusive lodging destinations
• Camp 2 nights if you wish at private exclusive campgrounds
• 80% dirt roads and 2 track mapped by our local experts
• Fish at a private Gold Medal location on the South Platte River
• Campfires every night and the opportunity to stay in a real castle
• Ride in the Headwaters of 4 major American rivers
• The Arkansas, Rio Grande, the Platte & Colorado Rivers
• See Colorado as most will never see it
Ride the best roads our local experts could find in an EPIC loop from Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs to the Continental Divide and back. Old railroad right-of-ways, tunnels and beautiful winding roads in the Rocky Mountains.
Ride to the top of Pikes Peak on Day 1, explore Garden of the Gods on your motorcycle and visit Cave of the Winds. Ride over the Front Range and fish in a Gold Medal private river on Day 2. Day 3 ride over the Continental Divide and fish in a high alpine lake. Day 4 explore old Railroad Right-of-ways and a turn of the century Gold Mine and descend 1,000 feet underground.
Geared towards riders of all brands of Adventure touring motorcycles, this round of the AMA Yamaha Super Ténéré Adventure Riding Series includes incredible roads in one of the most scenic riding areas in the country.
The series’ “High Adventure, No Hassles” approach includes:
• Plenty of Riding
• Exclusive Lodging
• Excellent Meals
• Luggage Portage
• Support Vehicle
• Camaraderie of like-minded individuals